- Delegates will gain a better understanding of interpreting the imaging findings of acute of stroke on CT and MRI
- Delegates will learn the pitfalls of interpretation of stroke imaging and stroke mimics
- Delegates will gain a better understanding of the interpretation of CT and MRI vascular imaging
- Delegates will gain a better understanding of the role of imaging in referral for intra arterial thrombectomy (IAT) and interpretation of imaging for patients for IAT
- Delegates will learn about the role of CT perfusion imaging in IAT
- Delegates will gain a better understanding of the problems facing service delivery for IAT
- Each delegate will have their own workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix software which simulates PACS.
Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the use of voting keypads and the opportunity to ask questions.
Cost: £275. This includes hot 2 course sit down lunch, refreshments.
Early booking is recommended as places are limited to 36 delegates. Our other courses have all been fully booked months in advance.
I would like to thank the faculty for putting together this excellent practical hands-on Neuro training course packed with stimulating cases covering a broad range of pathology, that has proved extremely useful in my general radiology practice.
Giving every attendee a workstation is innovative and is the closest I’ve seen to recreating the reporting experience. All courses should be taught this way.
I am an experienced Consultant radiologist and clinical manager. I attended the Neuroradiology Workshop to update and refresh my skills. The course was exceptional, for its attention to practical neuroradiology situations. It also stands out as a workstation based interactive exercise rather than a lecture programme. Highest recommendation.