- Delegates will learn how to interpret the imaging findings of acute ischaemia including ASPECTS scoring
- Delegates will learn how to evaluate CT and MR Angiography
- Delegates will gain a better understanding of the role of imaging for the referral for intra arterial thrombectomy (IAT) and the interpretation of the imaging
- Delegates will gain a better understanding of the role of CT perfusion in IAT
- Delegates will learn the pitfalls of interpretation of stroke imaging and stroke mimics
- Each delegate will have their own workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix software which simulates PACS
Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the opportunity to ask questions.
I would like to thank the faculty for putting together this excellent practical hands-on Neuro training course packed with stimulating cases covering a broad range of pathology, that has proved extremely useful in my general radiology practice.
Giving every attendee a workstation is innovative and is the closest I’ve seen to recreating the reporting experience. All courses should be taught this way.
I am an experienced Consultant radiologist and clinical manager. I attended the Neuroradiology Workshop to update and refresh my skills. The course was exceptional, for its attention to practical neuroradiology situations. It also stands out as a workstation based interactive exercise rather than a lecture programme. Highest recommendation.